When the ‘Safest Places in America’ comes out I’m always curious to know what they used to come up with these statistics. Half the time it’s also paired with lame city life which naturally equals no crime. I’m a firm believer that you can live anywhere and still be safe.
Are you running from something?
Do you have people who hate you AND own guns?
Did you kid beat someone in a competition at school?
All of these put you at risk for lack of safey and frankly there is no reason to blame the state because your kid is better at t-ball than someone’s over emotional kid.
If you’re a thief STOP IT and they’ll stop coming after you.
Replace their guns with water guns that way a fight can turn into a fun frenzy.
And teach your kid the art of losing. It’s part of surviving school.
If you chose not to follow any of the above from some off-the-wall strange reason, I’ve come up with a new list.
5 safe places no matter where you’re at in the world, unless that place is nowhere.
1. Your home… with the door locked, and the alarm one.
2. Prison – Where the guards chill. Behind the desk, where they have glass protecting them from the criminals. Or solitary confinement.
3. Under bridges – though find your own, hobos can be nasty.
4. Hair Salons – No person gets between a girl and their hair.
5. Hospitals – If something happens they’ll patch you up. So a stabbing could happen but at least help is available, so that sort of counts.
Anything you’d like to add?