So for those of you who didn’t see me freaking this past weekend – Our book hit the bestseller list in Parenting, Family Relationships, and Motherhood. We are beyond excited. 20% of book proceeds go to the Gabriel Network to help women in crisis pregnancies. We’d love your contribution. Buy our book here…. New Life Within on Amazon
Enough shameless plugging. More to the facts on what happens after you hear this amazing news.
1. Dance with your newborn baby. Then each kitty. Then that normal guy. Then have them all stare, unpleased, at you while you dance by yourself.
2. Text everyone you know (even those who’ve lost touch with).
3. Retell everyone on every social media site.
4. Tell yourself you still need to get dressed for the day. And shower. And comb that hair – it looks cray-cray and bestsellers wake up looking refreshed EVERY MORNING so this is unacceptable.
5. Bake cookies for neighbors, co-workers, parties, and possibly even the dead (because you always overbake).
6. Celebrate with a $5 pizza (bestsellers aren’t all rich, ya know).
7. Drink champagne by yourself.
8. Go back to the computer and work on your next project.